Believing the Word
BELIEVING THE WORD is a weekly half hour Q&A Show designed to answer your questions about the Christian faith and Jesus Christ. Join our live in-studio guest panelists for a fun and enlightening time by going to our Lighthouse Bible Church Facebook page each Wednesday night at 8 pm EST.
You can also link to YouTube for the answer to specific questions.
If you have your own question, email us. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Why should I believe the Bible if it's just fake stories?
2. Why are there four gospel books in the Bible?
3. People interpret the Bible differently. Why is your interpretation right?
4. Aren't Christians guilty of circular reasoning when they try to prove the Bible by using the Bible? (12/7/16, 2:30-15:30)
5. Are the genealogies in Matthew & Luke contradictory?
6. Is it necessary to read the whole Bible, or is reading "The Daily Bread" enough? (1/11/17, 9:50-18:20)
7. How can the New Testament be inspired when men decided which books to include? (1/25/17, 8:00-19:10)
8. If the Bible is inspired by God, why are there so many unnecessary stories in it? ( 2/1/17, 12:30-22:00)
9. Doesn't Christians falsely predicting the end of the world prove that Christianity is a lie? (0:00-12:02)
10. Aren't there contradictions in the Christmas story from the Bible?
TIP: Use the "Ctrl" and "F" keys to search this list for key words.
Trusting God's Word