BELIEVING THE WORD is a weekly half hour Q&A Show designed to answer your questions about the Christian faith and Jesus Christ. Join our live in-studio guest panelists for a fun and enlightening time by going to our Lighthouse Bible Church Facebook page each Wednesday night at 8 pm EST.
You can also link to YouTube for the answer to specific questions.
If you have your own question, email us. (email@example.com)
TIP: Use the "Ctrl" and "F" keys to search this list for key words.
Believing the Word
1. How can I know I am headed for heaven?
2. Can knowing Jesus bring comfort when a friend is dying?
3. What's the sin that leads to death?
4. Has the way to heaven always been the same?
5. Does God account for the good we've done when judging us?
6. How do enter into God's rest?
7. Should I share the gospel with someone, if they're already going to church? (1/4/17, 35:00-41:10)
8. Why do some, but not all, Christians call themselves born-again?
9. Of the 4 groups, In the parable of the Sower and the Seed, how many
are going to heaven? (1/11/17, 25:40-37:20)
10. Should Christians change the way we talk & act to reach out
to the Millennial Generation with a 'cool' Jesus? (1/25/17, 00:30-6:20)
11. Can't we just follow Jesus' example and live a good life to get to heaven? (2/18/17, 2:50-12:20)
12. Do Christians believe that they're the only ones going to heaven when they die? (0:00-11:36)
13. I believe that we each can believe whatever we want to believe and we'll all be ok in the end. What's wrong with that? (0:00-7:14)
14. How can you help someone else believe in God? (0:00-10:36)