1. How does Christianity help me regarding my money?
2. Does Jesus teach us how to effectively raise kids?
3. Does the Bible address how to be a good leader?
4. What does the Bible say that real love acts like?
( 10/12/16, 23:40-28:40)
5. What hinders people from accepting Jesus?
6. How much is too much time to play video games?
7. Does the Bible tell us how to face failure?
8. How does Christianity help regarding depression?
9. Why should we forgive people that wrong us?
10. Does the Bible say how to have a healthy body?
11. How does Christianity help regarding anger?
12. Does the Bible say how to be a good employee?
13. Does the Bible force us to change our behavior?
14. How can I help my stubborn brother know the Savior?
15. How should a Christian face illness or a handicap?
16. How can I follow my horrible boss or a horrible President?
17. Does the Bible talk of any pitfalls to avoid while dating?
18. Does the Bible give advice for helping our aging parents?
19. I am constantly tempted by women. Will this temptation every go away?
20. My friend is always borrowing money & he has a lot of habits that I think
waste his money. Does the Bible say how I can best help him?
21. How can I take advantage of the Easter season to tell others about Jesus and salvation? (3/29/17, 27:10 - 30:50)
22. Why are there many differences in what people wear to church? What should I wears? (0:00 - 7:53)
23. How can I believe what Christians say when nobody else in my life believes?
24. How can I encourage my adult children to serve the Lord with their whole heart?
BELIEVING THE WORD is a weekly half hour Q&A Show designed to answer your questions about the Christian faith and Jesus Christ. Join our live in-studio guest panelists for a fun and enlightening time by going to our Lighthouse Bible Church Facebook page each Wednesday night at 8 pm EST.
You can also link to YouTube for the answer to specific questions.
If you have your own question, email us. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Nature of People
Believing the Word
TIP: Use the "Ctrl" and "F" keys to search this list for key words.